Stanford Health Navigation Services
You don’t need to go to Stanford to get access to world-renowned scientifically based medical information and experts. Use the resources to get smarter about your care two ways:
- Stanford Health Navigation Services is a customized health services web portal that can help you and your family access specialists, health resources, services and amenities so you, or anyone else in your extended family, can make informed decisions about your care. This service includes access to the Stanford Health Library.
- Stanford Health Navigators can help you by complementing the role of your current health care provider and primary care physician.
- Identify a specialist for you and your family anywhere in the world
- Connect you with a qualified librarian to conduct specific medical research
- Find care or resources for an aging parent
- Access medical translation and interpreter services
- Verify a physician’s credentials and affiliations
- Identify clinical trials