Cleo Parenting Support
Cleo (formerly LUCY) provides expert support and guidance for all things pregnancy and postpartum. Whether you’re a first-time parent or you’ve done this before, Cleo has you covered throughout your baby’s first 12 months.
You can activate your Cleo package now at hicleo.com/ebay.
Cleo Supports All Parents
Your journey as a parent is uniquely yours. Cleo supports any path to parenthood, including adoption or surrogacy; lesbian, gay and transgender parents; first time, second time, third time (and more!) parents; and solo moms and dads.
With Cleo, you get:
- Expert guidance from pregnancy through baby's first 12 months
- In-home or virtual sessions with Cleo’s extensive provider network
- Personally tailored recommendations based on your family’s needs
- 24/7 support via our Cleo messaging system
About the Cleo Sessions
Cleo offers more than 40 different in-person or virtual one-on-one sessions. These sessions were created based on the most up-to-date medical recommendations from the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists and the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- Lactation Support. Preparing to breastfeed, and post-baby lactation support by IBCLC
- Newborn Care. Everything you need to feel educated and prepared for baby's arrival
- Infant Sleep Consulting. Help with newborn sleep schedules so everyone in the family gets some much-needed rest
- Career Coaching. Support for the transition from work to leave and back-to-work
- Birth Preparation. Create a birth plan unique to your birthing preferences and specific set of circumstances
- Emotional Wellness. Support from postpartum doulas and counselors tailored to prenatal and postpartum needs
- Gear and Safety Products. Recommendations and tips for creating a safe nursery and home environment.
- Parenting Guidance. Prepare for parenting – what’s important to you and your partner, tips for introducing big/little siblings
Up All Night? So Is Cleo 24/7 Messaging.
Shortly after creating your account, you’ll be set up with a phone number that you can use to text Cleo. You can text questions about pretty much anything related to pregnancy, babies or postpartum recovery.
Depending on the nature of your question, you’ll be routed to the appropriate expert who will get an answer for you ASAP. (This is not a medical service and is not intended to be used for medical advice.)
- Activate your Cleo package at hicleo.com/ebay. Watch your email for an activation code.
- Create your Cleo account by completing a brief survey about your needs.
- Schedule your first session at your convenience. Your first session will be recommended based on your survey answers.
- Meet with a Cleo expert one-on-one. Appointments take anywhere from 30 to 90 minutes, depending on your needs.